Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mach 1 Year Anniversary

Tonight is the one year anniversary of Mach improv, the show I do each week with mixed teams. I'm pretty excited for tonight, there are going to be a lot of really great improvisors mixed in to the bunch. For now I am taking it easy at home, I know I am going to be really tired tomorrow, going to bed late and having to wake up around 8. I wanted to take a nap but instead played guitar and sang songs with my cousins, one who is back from college and another who is visiting and also lives in LA. Now they are baking some cookies that I am looking forward to eating before I go to the show.

Work has been going pretty well. Stan is definitely a demanding guy, but I feel I have more of a handle on things without Meredith around, now I know what I have to take care of and I find a way to get it done. He has been around the office a lot this week, but will be less so next week, which means I will be able to breath a slight sigh of relief.

Last night I had a weird dream about Kim, it was extremely, extremely realistic. I remember thinking for a split second, "Why is she being so nice to me? I thought she didn't want to speak to me?" but then decided not to question it. It was so real when I woke up and realized where I was I literally said, "No, no, no!" Then I looked at my phone, 8am. No more time to sleep.

Sometimes I like my dream world better than the real world. That being said, when the real world is good it is better than any dream could be, but sometimes if I'm having a bad day, I fall asleep and all the sudden I am with all my family and friends who I couldn't be with for whatever reason in real life. I rarely have "bad dreams".

This weekend I am really looking forward to doing something, I don't know what yet, but something, go see one of the one million movies I should have seen by now but haven't. Something fun. Everyone is back in town now so I shouldn't have any trouble making plans. Charlie, my friend from England is coming in Feb and we planned a Vegas trip, me, him, Jace, Gilli, Stefan, Kevin, Josh. It's going to be complete insanity. I can't wait.

Yeah, so that's pretty much all I can muster up at the moment. I am already feeling pretty tired. I looked really stoned this morning for some reason, my eyes were totally bloodshot and fucked up. Don't know why. It took me a couple hours to really wake up. Not to mention there is no good coffee by the office. I need to buy a french press so I can make coffee there. Stan only drinks tea. Josh and Sacha both loved coffee. I love coffee. I miss always having really awesome coffee around. Plus it is a great thing to talk about, if your boss loves coffee. That will be one tip I give to anyone trying to make it in the entertainment biz, know your coffee. Though in my case now, I guess that isn't as true.

Man, I am going to be so tired tomorrow morning! All I have to do is get through the day somehow though. Then freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freedom is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment