Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sleep feels so good

So, I'm having one of those days. Not feelings particularly depressed, but just feeling like everything is a struggle. Eating is a struggle, getting out of the house is a struggle, writing this is a struggle. Even while I'm typing, it is hard to keep typing. All I want to do is get in bed and sleep. Laying down feels so good, like, you know how you feel when you wake up in the morning time on a weekend and you feel so perfectly comfortable lying in bed and you just fall back asleep? That's what it feels like when I lay down. I am trying hard to fight the urge to do that, but I don't know if I'll be able to. I woke up at 10:30am today, which isn't bad, except that I fell asleep before 12am. Hm. Maybe I'll just lie down for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment